ATTN BASS PLAYERS: If you have ever dreamed about jamming along side Mike Inez and Jerry Cantrell of Alice in Chains, or the DeLeo brothers of Stone Temple Pilots, this is your chance! There are just a few remaining spots for bass players at this once in a lifetime experience! Sign up now before they are all gone...
Jam "ROOSTER" or "WOULD?" with Jerry Cantrell and Mike Inez or "PLUSH" or "VASELINE" with Robert and Dean DeLeo. Plus jam with all of our rock star counselors including Josh Todd (Buckcherry) , Peter Klett (formerly of Candlebox), Jason Sutter(Chris Cornell, Marilyn Manson), and many more!
Take master classes taught by Adam Kury (Candlebox) and Tony Franklin (The Firm) and Rudy Sarzo (Quiet Riot, Ozzy Osbourne)! Hit up the jam rooms with Vinny Appice (Black Sabbath), Kenny Olson (Kid Rock), Keith Nelson (Buckcherry) and many more! Join the all-star counselor band live on stage at the opening night party and much more!
This is a true rock and roll fantasy for any music fan...
Don't want to be in a band? Our ULTIMATE BACKSTAGE PASS package is PERFECT FOR YOU! See the amazing performances with the headliners, attend both live shows, take a lesson on the instrument of your choice, get behind the scenes insight into the music industry and much more!
for the packages being offered at this camps or
Call Monica at 888-762-2263 ex 7
and she can give you all the details!
There is a package for everyone!
Don't forget our other upcoming camps:
March 2-5-Ian Paice, Steve Morse and Glenn Hughes of Deep Purple plus special guest Mark Farner formerly of Grand Funk Railroad
• NO MUSICAL EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
• NON COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT
Call Monica at 888-762-2263 ex 7
Bring the Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp experience to your next corporate event through Team Rock Stars.
Some of the biggest and most successful companies have already benefited from Team Rock Stars, and, just like our campers, they re-engage Team Rock Stars again and again. Why are they so pleased with the results of this unique program?
• A true learning experience that engages, informs, and develops soft skills such as collaboration, communication, leadership, innovation, conflict resolution, influence and persuasion.
• Participants return to work after a Team Rock Stars event with a renewed sense of purpose and enthusiasm, increased passion, and stronger engagement in their work.
• Adding a Team Rock Stars component will enliven your meeting and create new behaviors that increase productivity, improve employee engagement and drive business performance.
• With Team Rock Stars, everyone is a star no musical experience is necessary.
Call David at 888-762-2263 ex 4
and learn how we can
make your next event Rock!
RRFC REVIEW OF THE DAY:
It's hard to believe it's been over a week since the Rock Fantasy Camp - I haven't come down yet from my "Rock High" and I don't think I want to either!! Nita
ROCK AND ROLL JOKE OF THE DAY:
Q: How do you tell when your lead singer is at the door?
A: He can't find the key and doesn't know when to come in.
Rock and Roll Fact of the Day:
1965, 'Downtown' by Petula Clark was at No. 1 on the US singles chart. A young Jimmy Page had played as a session guitarist on the track, giving him his first US No.1 hit, (and a No. 2 hit in the UK).
Sponsorship Opportunities Available