Rock Camp has created an inaugural program limited to 15-20 people who want to come to Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp for 4 exciting days but don't play an instrument or want to be in a band, but love rock n' roll and want to participate as a non-musician at camp. We've created an amazing program JUST FOR YOU!
The program includes:
Call Monica ASAP to insure you get one of these lucky spots!
This program is a limited VIP Experience with your own rock camp counselor. Come learn and participate in this music experience without any musical knowledge. This program is also available to anyone coming to camp with their partner and were originally going to purchase the groupie package but want to participate during camp and have a hands on experience.
Would you like to purchase this as a gift for your favorite rocker? We have gift certificates available that they can use at any camp, towards any package they would like.
CALL MONICA at 888/762-2263 ex 7 to purchase one now!
for the all packages being offered at these camps or call Monica at 888-762-2263 ex 5
and she can give you all the details!
There is a package for everyone!
• NO MUSICAL EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
• NON COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT
Call Monica at 888-762-2263 ex 5
Bring the Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp experience to your next corporate event through Team Rock Stars.
Some of the biggest and most successful companies have already benefited from Team Rock Stars, and, just like our campers, they re-engage Team Rock Stars again and again. Why are they so pleased with the results of this unique program?
• A true learning experience that engages, informs, and develops soft skills such as collaboration, communication, leadership, innovation, conflict resolution, influence and persuasion.
• Participants return to work after a Team Rock Stars event with a renewed sense of purpose and enthusiasm, increased passion, and stronger engagement in their work.
• Adding a Team Rock Stars component will enliven your meeting and create new behaviors that increase productivity, improve employee engagement and drive business performance.
• With Team Rock Stars, everyone is a star no musical experience is necessary.
Call David at 888-762-2263 ex 4
and learn how we can
make your next event Rock!
RRFC REVIEW OF THE DAY:
You've got a fan of this for life, and I know it won't be the last time I do this camp. Thanks for putting together such a great event and my thanks as well to your staff who made it feel like it was more than just a job to them - but a real passion and love and desire to connect with the people who came to camp."
All the best - Bob S.
ROCK AND ROLL JOKE OF THE DAY:
How many drummers does it take to change a light bulb?
Five: One to screw the bulb in, and four to talk about how much better
Neil Peart coulda done it.
Rock and Roll Fact of the Day:
1970, The Doors played what would be their last ever live show with Jim Morrison when they played at the Warehouse in New Orleans.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available