We're delighted to have a presence at NAMM this year:
Hall B booth #5766 with Other World Computing!
Many of our rock star counselors will be at our booth and would love to see you.
Here's the schedule for our artist appearances:
Thursday 3PM-Tony Franklin (The Firm, Kenny Wayne Shepherd)
Friday 3PM-Rudy Sarzo (Quiet Riot, Whitesnake, Ozzy Osbourne) and Vinny Appice (Black Sabbath, Dio)
Saturday 2PM-Amir Derakh (Julien K, Orgy) and Xavier Muriel(Buckcherry)
David Fishof , the owner of Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp will also be there all day on Thursday.
Come by and say hello!
And don't forget to register for our amazing upcoming camps:
• February 16-19 featuring Jerry Cantrell and Mike Inez of Alice in Chains and Robert and Dean DeLeo from Stone Temple Pilots
• March 2-5-featuring Ian Paice, Steve Morse and Glenn Hughes from Deep Purple with special guest Mark Farner formerly of Grand Funk Railroad
• April 6-9-featuring Chester Bennington of Linkin Park and Brian "Head" Welch of Korn
• NO MUSICAL EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
• NON COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT
Call Monica at 888-762-2263 ex 7
Bring the Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp experience to your next corporate event through Team Rock Stars.
Some of the biggest and most successful companies have already benefited from Team Rock Stars, and, just like our campers, they re-engage Team Rock Stars again and again. Why are they so pleased with the results of this unique program?
• A true learning experience that engages, informs, and develops soft skills such as collaboration, communication, leadership, innovation, conflict resolution, influence and persuasion.
• Participants return to work after a Team Rock Stars event with a renewed sense of purpose and enthusiasm, increased passion, and stronger engagement in their work.
• Adding a Team Rock Stars component will enliven your meeting and create new behaviors that increase productivity, improve employee engagement and drive business performance.
• With Team Rock Stars, everyone is a star no musical experience is necessary.
Call David at 888-762-2263 ex 4
and learn how we can
make your next event Rock!
RRFC REVIEW OF THE DAY:
"I just wanted to thank you so much for the experience of a lifetime, and compliment you on this incredible world you have created". Tracy B
ROCK AND ROLL JOKE OF THE DAY:
Q: What did the drummer get on his I.Q. Test?
Rock and Roll Fact of the Day:
1985, David Bowie's schizophrenic half-brother Terry Burnes killed himself after laying down on the railway lines at Coulsdon South station, London. He was killed instantly by a passing train. He was 47.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available