Share Image

Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving and Rock Camp TV Marathon!


Dear Rockstars,

First of all, I would like to wish you and yours a happy and safe Thanksgiving.  I am also excited to announce that VH1 Classic will be running a Rock ‘n’ Roll Fantasy Camp marathon onThanksgiving Day!  Starting at 1:30pm you can watch every episode of Rock ‘n’ Roll Fantasy Camp back to back.   

Turkey + rock and roll =  the perfect day!

We just finished the last of our four weekend camps in Chicago.  Thank you to everybody who came to the camp or one of the concerts, our Rock Stars, and the staff for an amazing series of camps!  I’ve included some feedback we received below. 

I wanted to share with you a very touching story reported by Former Camper and NBC correspondent, Kevin Tibbles. For the last 13 years we at Rock Camp have had the privilege of hosting and playing alongside some of the most incredible Military Veterans. So when I saw this MSNBS story on Veteran Day it just reinforced how the power of music makes a difference in lives.


Rock on!

David Fishof
  
Upcoming Camps:



What our Campers are Saying...

"This was my first camp and I didn’t have any idea what a treat I was in for. I just wanted to come see what this was about and have a good time getting my jam on. Been a long while for me. I was nervous and you all threw that right out the window. Thank you for that! My experience with the fellow musicians was wonderful." - David S.

"We hated  to leave ... it was a great experience and we hope to see all of you again soon. 
      Once again I would like to express that Rock N Roll fantasy camp is a truly Professional and top notch operation.  What you did in such a short span of time was truly phenomenal.  I would highly recommend this experience to anyone." - Pete K.  


"I just wanted to thank you all again for a second great camp in San Francisco.   The experience was exceptional.  My group loved performing at the Fillmore.   These historic venues are just a blast to experience." - Ken V.

"It's been 4 days since my band played at the House of Blues in Dallas and I still haven't come down. Thanks to all the counselors for making the experience incredible. They were not only great to be around, the musical talent they brought was amazing. There really is a reason those guys are professional musicians. Also, the staff could not have done a better job of coordinating and running the program. This truly is a one-in-a-lifetime experience." - Bennett W.


Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy Camp Corporate Corner


They say that you can’t mix work and pleasure but here at Rock n Roll Fantasy Camp we have found a way!  Imagine a battle of the bands contest where Human Resources (a.k.a. Hawaiian Shirt Fridays) go up against the Finance Department (a.k.a. The Number Shredders) to show us all how superstar team building is really done. It’s more fun than a trust fall or walking across hot coals and will leave you and your team with skills and memories that will last a lifetime.  We offer life changing experiences to our clients and build better employees through the power of Rock ‘n' Roll.  Camps can be designed for groups of 25 to 500 people and previous musical experience in not necessary. Energize your people with most revolutionary motivational training program on the market! 

Check out our new corporate brochure here. 

If this sounds like something your company needs, your only a call away from stepping out of the boardroom and onto the live stage!  Call 888 762 2263 x4 and ask for David Fishof.