Share Image

Thursday, June 13, 2019

It's almost Father's Day and Spots Are Going Fast!

 Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp - You on Stage with Rock Stars. Jam, Write, Record and Perform with the World's Greatest Rock Stars.
Upcoming Camps EventsCorporate Team Building Programs EventsContact Us

Joe Perry of Aerosmith, Lou Gramm of Foreigner
and  Vince Neil of Motley Crue
June 27-30, 2019
Las Vegas, NV
Dear Karen,

Still looking for the perfect Father's Day gift?  Give your rock star dad the gift of Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp!  Wonder what it's like to attend Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp?  Here is what a few of our campers had to say...
"To sum it all up, RRFC gave me something that you cannot put a price on. It connected me with my true self, with my spirit, and what fulfills my soul. Who I am and what I need to do in this life! Thanks again for keeping the dreams alive" - Andy B.

"The experience drove me to my knees!  I can't believe I got to experience something this fantastical.  The talent of my counselors was off the charts.  They were so patient with me as a total beginner and didn't mind that I was scared out of my wits.   Meeting and jamming with legendary rock stars seems unthinkable.  Amazing!"- Ellen G

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!  When I tell people of those experiences there is a sense of wonder, awe and “gee wish I had the money, time or intestinal fortitude (aka balls!) to do something like that” response.
 How YOU transform lives…. “WOW” just does not do it justice!"- Fred D.,
 
"I’m still flying high from one of THE HAPPIEST moments in my life! Thank you so much for coordinating and organizing this past Fantasy Camp! My life has never been the same since I got back.. Mainly because I cannot stop smiling" Car N

"After each stage performance I gained more and more confidence. And with increasing compliments, things took off from there! In my own humble opinion a STAR was born during those 4 days at RRFC." James B

"Walking in the studio the first day scared me so much, especially when I heard how well people were playing in the jam rooms. But my band mates, the counselors, and fellow campers were some of the most supportive and nicest people around. I learned so much from all of them and they had such great advice, encouragement, and stories about playing. What better way to start learning the guitar than with some of the best musicians around. I got a guitar four months ago, only started playing it for 2 months, and I already started playing metal songs. I would love to come to another camp and show my progress some day."  Amy P

"My experience greatly exceeded my expectations. From day one, the organization, time playing, facilities, our counselor, the other campers and counselors were all excellent. Our band jelled very quickly as a group. I also liked cruising around during breaks to check on other bands, see what they were working on and make new friends. All in all, I loved the experience and highly recommend it to anyone interested in something like this. You really have done a great job with this concept and from what other multi-time campers told me, it just keeps getting better and better." Jim H
When you give your dad the gift of our upcoming camp in Las Vegas featuring JOE PERRY of AEROSMITH, LOU GRAMM of FOREIGNER and VINCE NEIL of MOTLEY CRUE, he will not only have the opportunity to jam all his favorite hits from these music legends, but he will have experiences, memories and stories that will last a lifetime just like our campers spoke of above.  ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT!
Each camper band will also perform TWO live shows at VINYL inside the Hard Rock Hotel where LOU GRAMM will perform with you on Saturday night's performance!
We have some truly amazing counselors, such as Derek St, Holmes (Ted Nugent), Kenny Olson (Kid Rock), Gary Hoey, Joe Vitale (Joe Walsh), who will all be participating in the jam rooms and they will all be teaching a variety of master classes as well.
Spots are going fast! ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT!

Whether your dad is a guitar player, bass player, vocalist, drummer or keyboard player…beginner to advanced…we have a band for him!
All skill levels are respected and welcome! 
For packages and pricing go to www.rockcamp.com
or call Monica at 888-762-2263 ex 7
• NO MUSICAL EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
• NON COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMEN

COUNSELOR OF THE WEEK
Derek St Holmes
It all began in 1974 when St. Holmes’ band Scott opened a gig for Ted Nugent and the Amboy Dukes. After seeing, and hearing the young St. Holmes on stage, he invited Derek to join his band. While it was Nugent slinging down the guitar licks, it was Derek’s voice all over FM radio singing the soon to be classics “Stranglehold,” “Stormtroopin” and “Just What the Doctor Ordered.” In addition, Derek wrote, arranged and sang the classic tune “Hey Baby.” Nugent and St. Holmes continued their winning combination for three more iconic albums. St. Holmes  teamed up with Aerosmith’s Brad Whitford to form Whitford/St. Holmes.   In 1984, St. Holmes lent his vocal skills to German guitarist Michael Schenker’s band, MSG, on the album Built to Destroy. Derek also continued his on again/off again relationship with Nugent in both the 1980s, and ‘90s, co-writing several songs on Ted’s comeback album Spirit of Wild in 1996.   Holmes was invited by the Motor City Madman in 2011 to once again take his place on the Nugent stage. Derek appeared on Nugent’s 2014 album Shut Up&Jam, singing the tune “Everything Matters.”  
 In 2015, Derek wrote and recorded new music with Rock and Roll Hall of Fame guitarist Brad Whitford and released the long awaited follow up to 1981’s Whitford/St. Holmes album. The Reunion album prompted a 2016 summer tour with the band WhiteSnake. 

ROCK AND ROLL JOKE OF THE DAY:
What is Beethoven doing now?
De-composing

Rock and Roll Fact of the Day:
1975
John Lennon made his last ever TV appearance when he appeared on 'Salute To Sir Lew Grade', performing 'Slippin And Slidin', and 'Imagine'. The performance was recorded at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel on April 18, 1975.

Team Rock Stars
Corporate Team Building and Entertainment
at Any Location
Bring the Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp experience to your next corporate event through Team Rock Stars.
Some of the biggest and most successful companies have already benefited from Team Rock Stars, and, just like our campers, they re-engage Team Rock Stars again and again. Why are they so pleased with the results of this unique program?
• A true learning experience that engages, informs, and develops soft skills such as collaboration, communication, leadership, innovation, conflict resolution, influence and persuasion.
• Participants return to work after a Team Rock Stars event with a renewed sense of purpose and enthusiasm, increased passion, and stronger engagement in their work.
• Adding a Team Rock Stars component will enliven your meeting and create new behaviors that increase productivity, improve employee engagement and drive business performance.
• With Team Rock Stars, everyone is a star no musical experience is necessary.
Learn More
Call David at 888-762-2263 ex 4
and learn how we can
make your next event Rock!
 
Download Brochures
4 Day Camp Brochure
Corporate Team Building and Entertianment Brochure

facebooktwitteryoutubeLinkedInpinterestinstagramgoogleplusmyspace


Sponsorship Opportunities Available