Share Image

Monday, June 18, 2012

Last Chance to Make Father’s Day Rock!




Dear Rockers,

Haven’t gotten your Father’s Day gift yet? Well, Rock N Roll Fantasy Camp gift certificates are available so just give us a call or click here! Gift certificates start at $500 and up. Don’t forget, this Sunday June 17th is Father’s Day so give your Dad the gift he’ll love!



What’s Happening With Our Rock Stars!

Jeffrey Foskett, one of our amazing Rock Star counselors who many of our campers have enjoyed being in his band over the years at camp, was recently featured in the LA Times in an article titled, “Beach Boys reunion: Jeffrey Foskett keeps the band in harmony.” This article shows everyone how much he is the glue that holds the band together on their current reunion tour. Click here to read the full article.

Today (6/14), Yes drummer Alan White turns 63.  The rocker is one of the best living drummers, but how did he become so talented?  He gave VH1 Classic Rock Radio this answer.

“I just had the rhythmical sense built inside of me and I really don’t know where that came from except maybe possibly a gene in my family because my grandfather played the piano, my grandmother sang in a choir and pretty much it’s just been a musical family from when I was growing up but the drums seemed to appeal to me, it seemed to be natural.”

Alan will be playing those drums with Yes when the band kicks off their summer tour on July 10th in Ontario.  Get all their dates by visiting YesWorld.com


Check out this photo of a house in China that one of our campers sent to us. I think Rock N Roll Fantasy Camp would be perfect here!





We’re looking forward to seeing everyone in Las Vegas
October 10-14, 2012! Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

 
Tel: (888) 762-2263